We value our support staff and recognize their contribution to our firm's success. Many of our staff members have worked with us for over 10 years and have enjoyed our professional, yet friendly environment.
PART-TIME FILE CLERK
Summary: Cowles & Thompson Plano location - The File Clerk will work closely with the Legal Secretary to maintain all client files.
- Experience in filing hard copy and electronic files
- Computer skills in prior office environment necessary
- Experience with office equipment (computers, scanners, copy machines)
- Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude and an ability to interface effectively with co-workers, clients, and vendors. Able to balance effectively working independently and being a team player.
- Outstanding organizational skills, with an emphasis on detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (including strong grammar and proofreading skills).
- Demonstrate strong personal initiative.
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Maintains, updates and creates file records in hard copy format.
- Creating new files
- Sort and file records
- Greet clients
- Assist with conference room set-up